Announcements Newcastle City Business Centre
- We have a rare opportunity to occupy our fully furnished Executive Suite with views of Newcastle harbour. This spacious 44sqm office has two separate internal offices, a fire resistant safe and comes with up to five workstations.
- We also have our 26sqm fully furnished Double office with it’s own waiting/reception area becoming available. With a fire resistant safe for storing those important documents and up to three workstations this office is sure to please.
Medium Plus Suite
- Maybe our 28sqm office with a fire resistant safe would suit your requirements better. With large windows to allow lots of natural light, with up to three workstations, this office also has a separate waiting/reception area.
- Otherwise, you may be looking to up size from your home office? If so, we have a 12sqm fully furnished office available.
- Do you need office space that caters for individuals while being close to fellow colleagues? We have three interconnecting offices that do exactly that. Close your door for privacy or leave it open to be able to correspond with your colleagues. With two small 12sqm individual offices and a 28sqm medium office with a separate Reception/Waiting area to your administration office.
For more information on any of these office opportunities please contact us on 02 4910 4000.
To receive our newsletter and stay up to date on all current vacancies please contact us on (02) 4910 4000.
INNER CITY PARKING OPTIONS
Hunter Parking and Storage (170m)
Newcastle Council Mall Carpark (300m)
Wilson Parking Cnr King and Perkins St (400m)
My sister Carolyn and I opened a business together. We combined Carolyn’s knowledge and experience as a masseuse with my experience as a bookkeeper and business manager. With only a small amount of capital we decided to open in the City Business Centre serviced offices. We rented two rooms on the first floor. David was more than accommodating, making sure all our needs were met, and that we moved in and settled comfortably into the CBC family.
We have loved our time at the City Business Centre, with all of the staff treating us as friends and not just clients. We didn’t start with full time hours, so it was good to know that there was a receptionist to collect our mail and messages while we were out. The on call maintenance was especially handy for picture hanging, and Robin was always there for a chat when we were in.
Being at the City Business Centre helped our small business to get started and grow to the point of being able to move out into a shop front. We are grateful for all the support and friendship we received there, as well as for their highly professional attitude and work ethic, and we are happy to recommend the City Business Centre to any business, large or small.’
Leonie Beaulieu and Carolyn Kwok,
Owners- Limelight Natural Therapies.